Denver / Boulder
Following are some interesting facts about Metro Denver/Boulder and its commercial real estate market…
- The City of Denver is called the “Mile High City” because the elevation is exactly 5,280 feet (one mile), or 1,609 meters above sea level on the steps of the Colorado State Capitol Building in downtown Denver, making it the major city with the highest elevation in the United States.
- By 2040, experts predict that Denver/Boulder will house 4.8 million people, representing a 71% increase from today’s 2.8 million.
- Statistically speaking, the citizens of Denver/Boulder are the most physically fit Americans in a major metropolitan area and Colorado is the most physically fit state in the United States.
- For a full day or just an afternoon treat, take a drive into the Rocky Mountains and visit one of the many ski resorts that are only 60 to 90 minutes away.
- Located just 36 miles (58 km) from Boulder, Rocky Mountain National Park offers a stunning drive at 12,183 feet or 3,715 meters on Trail Ridge Road. This is the highest uninterrupted paved highway in the United States. But it’s closed during the winter due to snow depths of 20 feet (6.1 meters).
- While some competing Chambers of Commerce refuse to believe it, Denver/ Boulder claims on the average to have 300 sunny days per year.
About the Principal:
Having successfully negotiated over 350 transactions during 29 years in the industry, William Gary is a very, very experienced commercial real estate professional. Described by his clients and peers as “direct, creative, organized and professional,” Will has earned the wisdom that comes from having a diverse business background. Christopher P. Gallo of KPMG Peat Marwick noted that Will has “that rare quality of both detail and ‘big picture’ real estate expertise.”
With world class learning experiences at Cushman & Wakefield, Frederick Ross Company (now Newmark Grubb Knight Frank), Iliff, Thorn & Company (now CBRE) and CoRE Partners, Will has pushed himself to learn his craft in the rough and tough arena of commercial real estate. Prior to entering commercial real estate, Will worked in Metro New York City in national brand advertising at Benton & Bowles (now Publicis) and in consumer goods marketing with Richardson-Vicks (now Procter & Gamble). Will has done a lot in the world of big-time, corporate business.
Performing at high levels for his clients is not new to Will. He won academic scholarships to attend Southern Methodist University (“SMU”) in Dallas, Texas, and graduated with honors in Economics and an MBA in Marketing. Will also earned an MIM (Master of International Management) with highest honors at the highly renowned Thunderbird School of Global Management in Phoenix/Glendale, Arizona.
For more information, contact:
Phone: +1 (303) 294-0277